I Can Do It (ICDI)
I Can Do It (ICDI)
4.5 / 5 ( 20 votes )
For a certain LOL competition, a certain online streamer famous for pissing people off was currently explaining and broadcasting it at the same time.
Streamer: This support, so tr*sh.
Streamer: If that jungler was my teammate, I would already be idling at the fountain and playing piano for him by now.
Streamer: I recommend that this player go back and properly practice how to last hit.
Audience: What bullshit! If you’re any better, then you do it!
Streamer: Daddy I really can do it.
Audience: Okokok. If you can do it then I’ll chop off my head so you can kick it.
A few months later, LOL’s veteran pro team TTC announced a new mid laner, Soft. A boy with flashy blue hair appeared in front of the audience and played Zed to utter perfection, killing everyone he saw, causing all the female fans to begin toeing the line of infidelity.
During the MVP interview after the match, everyone held their breath and eagerly watched this newcomer.
Only to see the boy accept the microphone, smile and ask, “That water friend with the StarTV user ID ‘Suburb King 101,’ my team’s address is on the official website, when will you mail your head over?”
After a certain regular season match finished, the staff member went backstage to urge the team members to go onstage and conduct their interviews, only to see TTC’s new mid laner and jungler standing in the corner.
TTC’s number one ace · jungler daddy Road pressed their team’s new mid laner Soft against the wall. He lowered his eyes and asked lowly, “At the interview, do you know what you did?”
That quick-tempered mid laner, who had solidified his image as a troll in the audience’s eyes the very first time he went on stage, turned completely red. “I know. I won’t curse at anyone… I definitely won’t curse at anyone.”
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 6 months ago ]
- Chapter 1: TTC ་ Road
- Chapter 2: Not arguing with a troll over what’s right and wrong.
- Chapter 3: No way, you’re so trash.
- Chapter 4: …Road is generous.
- Chapter 5: Was Road the one on his livestream account?
- Chapter 6: Are you copying Road?
- Chapter 7: I was the one playing in that match.
- Chapter 8: Does it hurt?
- Chapter 9: I’m begging Road, please look at this dumbass son of mine!
- Chapter 10: Come onto me.
- Chapter 11: Right now, I’m his jungler.
- Chapter 12: This bluenette troll! Is actually a minor whose hair hasn’t even all grown in!
- Chapter 13: [Seeking Employment]
- Chapter 14: Rebellious stage.
- Chapter 15: I’ve definitely seen this LeBlanc before!
- Chapter 16: Little teacup pig.
- Chapter 17: Son, don’t be a bootlicker again in the next life, okay?
- Chapter 18: Good boy.
- Chapter 19: You’re the person that I recommended in.
- Chapter 20: Practice match.
- Chapter 21: Congrats in advance to TTC for joyously finishing in S11’s Top 16.
- Chapter 22: I’ll leave climbing to Diamond 1 in your hands then.
- Chapter 23: Whoosh~
- Chapter 24: So it turns out that the dumbass was me.
- Chapter 25: Those are the freaking hands that have held countless trophies before.
- Chapter 26: TTC Weibo’s formal announcement.
- Chapter 27: I will do my best to prove myself, thanks for the support (post this three minutes later)
- Chapter 28: Stalker.
- Chapter 29: Even with ten more matches you’d still lose.
- Chapter 30: How come you haven’t been asking to duo queue with me lately?
- Chapter 31: Want to play against the practice match champion team.
- Chapter 32: “Dumbass.”
- Chapter 33: [If you beat Doufu you’re the boss, if you lose then don’t bother Dad and get lost.]
- Chapter 34: May I ask when you’ll be mailing your head over?
- Chapter 35: 174.1
- Chapter 36: Team friendship.
- Chapter 37: I feel like our current mid laner is already pretty… good.
- Chapter 38: Belonging to LPL’s #1 Troll Soft.
- Chapter 39: Men can also date men.
- Chapter 40: Everyone wait, let me ask @TTC ་ Road.
- Chapter 41: …the way you speak is too disgusting. Scram.
- Chapter 42: ‘Road can only queue with me, idle onlookers quickly get lost’
- Chapter 43: If that isn’t gay, then it would be really hard to accept.
- Chapter 44: I can’t beat him.
- Chapter 45: Have we met before?
- Chapter 46: You’re even worse at feigning sleep than you are at pretending like you can’t beat your opponent.
- Chapter 47: I’ve already received your warm greetings. I also wish you a delightful New Year, full of daily happiness.
- Chapter 48: I’ve missed you all, old pals, let’s chat. [hug]
- Chapter 49: You’re not allowed to lift your skirt again.
- Chapter 50: Didn’t I already act spoiled? I’m even wearing his clothes…
- Chapter 51: You’re eighteen today, you can have whatever you want.
- Chapter 52: You’ve grown so big now.
- Chapter 53: You left your stockings in my jacket.
- Chapter 54: Excuse me, how do you say “scram for laozi” in Korean?
- Chapter 55: “Stand up, leave the stage first.”
- Chapter 56: The god in every meta.
- Chapter 57: No way no way, there’s still someone who doesn’t have God Lu’s championship skin??
- Chapter 58: Is the little dumbass trying to pull a skin? No, he’s pulling Road’s heart!
- Chapter 59: Am I the parent or the child?
- Chapter 60: Excuse me, are you the world-renowned Sichuan opera face-changing master, Soft?
- Chapter 61: I hit someone, you cursed at someone, we’ll each be penalized ten thousand yuan.
- Chapter 62: Soft definitely likes Road!
- Chapter 63: You ganked my ADC so many times, what did I ever do to you?
- Chapter 64: .
- Chapter 65: As long as he didn’t act awkward, Lu Boyuan would be the one to feel awkward.
- Chapter 66: I just like to pay fines.
- Chapter 67: I don’t have any girls that I like.
- Chapter 68: It’s very normal to date.
- Chapter 69: There was something wrong with his thoughts.
- Chapter 70: You can try having that meaning.
- Chapter 71: The boss crooked his finger and came to aid the poor esports circle.
- Chapter 72: Jian Rong had an impulsive temper and spoke harshly.
- Chapter 73: !
- Chapter 74: .
- Chapter 75: TTCvsPUD
- Chapter 76: TTCvsPUD
- Chapter 77: Someone in the team is a picky eater.
- Chapter 78: I thought I was coaxing you.
- Chapter 79: “No butterflies challenge, esports male gods version”
- Chapter 80: Little Orange is so blessed to have two dads.
- Chapter 81: Do you have a guy that you like?
- Chapter 82: I like you.
- Chapter 83: .
- Chapter 84: Yes, they were dating.
- Chapter 85: These are Road’s exclusive runes.
- Chapter 86: Too bad my son only dates in the workplace and not online.
- Chapter 87: Jian Rong tasted the flavor of orange candy.
- Chapter 88: .
- Chapter 89: Hurry up and take your mid laner away.
- Chapter 90: #Soft’s stream was arrested by Road#
- Chapter 91: The second ointment is more effective.
- Chapter 92: .
- Chapter 93: .
- Chapter 94: I’m saving it so the person I like can spend it.
- Chapter 95: Shut up, trash.
- Chapter 96: Jian Rong felt like he was about to leave the earth.
- Chapter 97: ?
- Chapter 98: ?
- Chapter 99: My partner is managing my WeChat.
- Chapter 100: Wasn’t I being quite stingy back then?
- Chapter 101: Flamers are so easy to please.
- Chapter 102: .
- Chapter 103: Penta kill.
- Chapter 104: Diehard point grubber.
- Chapter 105: But I like you, and I don’t think that you’re cute.
- Chapter 106: .
- Chapter 107: It’s fine as long as I like it.
- Chapter 108: Normally people wouldn’t act like this, right??
- Chapter 109: Pre-game trash talk.
- Chapter 110: Online dating combo meal.
- Chapter 111: To help boost your energy.
- Chapter 112: After the match, you can send me shampoo for two days (?)
- Chapter 113: Our first championship win.
- Chapter 114: .
- Chapter 115: Eating vinegar.
- Chapter 116: I, Zhuang Yibai, have never been so speechless in my twenty-plus years of life.
- Chapter 117: .
- Chapter 118: .
- Chapter 119: When we’re dating, we definitely can’t be outdone by the other person
- Chapter 120: Mind your own business, I’m your dad—Soft
- Chapter 121: I really should learn from TTC in all respects!
- Chapter 122: A dog barking because of its master’s power.
- Chapter 123: I’ve already forgotten what you looked like sitting in the fountain four years ago.
- Chapter 124: Group stage match, first win.
- Chapter 125: Chronobreak.
- Chapter 126: Isn’t your mid laner a little too arrogant.
- Chapter 127: Watch gege carry you to victory.
- Chapter 128: [Daddy’s here, play well]
- Chapter 129: Trash.
- Chapter 130: This is the vanishing health bar technique!
- Chapter 131: Do you need to pause?
- Chapter 132: 3:0
- Chapter 133: My solo kill today… was it handsome.
- Chapter 134: Stay true to yourself.