My Inner Voice Heard By Heroines
My Inner Voice Heard By Heroines
4.1 / 5 ( 18 votes )
Riser traveled to the world of novels and became a villain. The first thing he does when he transmigrates is to retire from the engagement!
I've seen this kind of villain routine in several novels, I didn't expect to experience it myself. Even so, I have to survive in this brainless novel world.
But what happened next surprised Riser.
Rias: “Riser, do you know the difference between you and the stars?”
Riser asked in confusion. “What's the difference?”
Rias: “Stars are in the sky, but you're in my heart!”
Riser: “.... (Something is wrong with this woman. What about protagonist? What about the plot? As heroine, why don't you have any self-awareness!)”
Grayfia: “Riser, you have helped me many times. If you want, I can promise you my body and heart.”
Riser: “Cough, cough! That's an interesting idea. What about your fiancé?”
Grayfia: “Fiancé? You mean Issei? I never recognized him as my fiancé. I hate him.”
Looking at the heroines who were sucking up to him and ignoring protagonist, Riser felt very tired.
“Sorry protagonist, these heroines don't want to be with you. Why not find another woman out there?”
Seeing the heroines with villain, protagonist angry and vomits blood.
Riser had no other choice but to bully protagonist to death.
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 5 months ago ]
- Chapter 1 Villain Want To Retire From Engagement
- Chapter 2 Dragon King Returning From Overseas Is Very Arrogant And Unreasonable
- Chapter 3 Villain Claims Reward, System Meows About Next Plot
- Chapter 4 Protagonist Makes Trouble In Front Of The Company
- Chapter 5 Mentally Handicapped Protagonist
- Chapter 6 Villain Was Invited By Another Heroine, Rias Is Jealous!
- Chapter 7 Protagonist’s Weird Brain Circuitry, Misinterpreting Disgust As Love
- Chapter 8 Number One Hacker In World Extorts Protagonist’s Money
- Chapter 9 Protagonist Wants To Save Old Man To Get His Granddaughter
- Chapter 10 Protagonist Shows Off His Medical Skills
- Chapter 11 Protagonist Runs, Villain Is Discovered By Heroine!
- Chapter 12 The Heroines Took The Initiative
- Chapter 13 How Dare You Give A Green Hat To The Dragon King!
- Chapter 14 Dinner With Grayfia, That Iceberg President’s Image Collapses
- Chapter 15 Next Up The Horror Plot, The Heroines Cover Themselves With Blankets!
- Chapter 16 Haunted Housing Complex
- Chapter 17 If I Said I Had God-Level Medical Skills, Would You Believe?
- Chapter 18 Even If You’re Not Ruthless Enough As A Villain, At Least Don’t Be A Saint.
- Chapter 19 The Villain Poured Dirty Water On The Protagonist!
- Chapter 20 The Protagonist Feels This Situation Is Familiar, The Dog God Is Cruel!
- Chapter 21 Hades Is Angry, Do You Think The Ghost King Of The Underworld Is Easily Bullied?
- Chapter 22 Villain’s Day Off, Heroine Comes To Visit!
- Chapter 23 Villain Are Dumbfounded, What Kind Of Coincidence Is This?
- Chapter 24 You Treat Her Well, But Why Do You Treat Me Badly?
- Chapter 25 Villain Visits His Parents’ House
- Chapter 26 Kidnapping Drama Directed By The Protagonist
- Chapter 27 My Code Name Is Deadpool
- Chapter 28 Riser Brought Grayfia Home With Him
- Chapter 29 Grayfia Wants To Eat Meat Tonight
- Chapter 30 Cough, Little Girl?
- Chapter 31 Loli: This... This Must Be That Feeling!
- Chapter 32 Giving Food Dogs, Are These Legal Loli Not Tempting Enough?
- Chapter 33 Rias Chased Her Husband To The Crematorium, Watched By Many People!
- Chapter 34 Riser Feel Like Bastard, But As Villain, Doesn’t It Make Sense That He’s Not A Good Person?
- Chapter 35 The Birthday Party Begins! The Heroines Gather And The Protagonist Is Brain Dead
- Chapter 36 Domineering Villain Are Not Afraid To Offend Everyone
- Chapter 37 It Only Took A Few Days And A Little Effort To Destroy One Of The Seven Great Families
- Chapter 38 Gift For Rias
- Chapter 39 Grayfia, Grayfia, What Are You Doing?
- Chapter 40 Is The Protagonist’s Halo Broken?
- Chapter 41 Team Up With The Heroine
- Chapter 42 Issei Is Angry, You Again You Again!
- Chapter 43 Protagonist Logic
- Chapter 44 Issei Was Dumbfounded, So You Were The One All Along!
- Chapter 45 Latia Is Worried That This Year’s Oscar Will Be Hers
- Chapter 46 Grayfia Eating Meat, Peeped By Loli!
- Chapter 47 A Beautiful Morning And The System Does Not Forget To Meow About The Next Plot
- Chapter 48 Difference Between Protagonist And Villain
- Chapter 49 The Protagonist Is Just A Single Dog Who Is Jealous Of Other People’s Happiness
- Chapter 50 Protagonist Mentality Explodes
- Chapter 51 One Person With Three Big Families Behind Him.
- Chapter 52 Akeno, You Can’t Persuade Me
- Chapter 53 I Just Want To Play Hard
- Chapter 54 Riser: You Assassins Are So Unprofessional
- Chapter 55 System, What Is Wrong With These Heroines?
- Chapter 56 Eid Day :)
- Chapter 57 Fiancé Comes To The Door, Legal Loli Is Very Strong!
- Chapter 58 Tall, Rich, Handsome And Good At Cooking. What Woman Wouldn’t Be Confused When She Sees Him?
- Chapter 59 Rias’ She-Wolf Ambition, Wao~
- Chapter 60 Two Gods Of War Arrive, Issei Has An Idea To Kidnap The Heroine!
- Chapter 61 Protagonist Comes To The Door, His Brain Circuitry Is Magical!
- Chapter 62 Green Protagonist’s Head, Broken Heart
- Chapter 63 EQ Issei Online, Hating On The Heroine!
- Chapter 64 The Protagonist’s Plan B, Sending Punching Bags
- Chapter 65 Issei: My Two Gods Of War Should Be Fine, Right? They Won’t Have Any Accidents!
- Chapter 66 Rias: I Have A Suggestion, Would Miss Roygun Like To Hear It?
- Chapter 67 Once, Just Once Is Fine, Right?
- Chapter 68 Protagonist’s Crazy Acquisition Plan Begins, Villain Cuts In As Usual
- Chapter 69 Generous Protagonist
- Chapter 70 Issei Fails To Pretend, Feels Not Handsome
- Chapter 71 Announcement
- Chapter 72 It’s The Heroines’ Turn To Move, Issei Is Cut Again!